We do only one thing, and we do it right: Make documents compliant with Section 508 and PDF/UA.
Meeting or exceeding the most stringent HHS requirements, AIM-certified documents are guaranteed to be accessible and compliant with Section 508.
Every document is extensively quality-checked to ensure complete compliance.
Send project sample for no-obligation evaluation and quote.
Wide range of comprehensive standards reports ensure compliance with any specifications:
Please contact us for a quote and see how quickly we can get your job done!
- Time-stamped NetCentric CommonLook accessibility reports
- Time-stamped Adobe Acrobat accessibility reports
- Full Section 508, PDF/UA (ISO 14289), WCAG 2.0.
- Structural validation based on ISO 32000-1:2008
- Completed HHS Section 508 checklists
30 Million Americans are visually impaired. In 1988, the Section 508 Amendment to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 was created to eliminate barriers in information technology; advances in this technology have made it possible to significantly reduce these barriers, or even eliminate them completely. AIM is dedicated to helping fulfill this promise.